Natural remedies you can use for skin bleaching:
- Wash your face with sour milk. Lactic acid will provide gentle peeling effect without irrtating or drying your skin.
- Lemon juice is a time proven freckle fighting remedy. It is not
necessary to rub your skin with a piece of lemon. Applying the juice
with your fingers will do the job.
- Fruit and vegetable masks (apricots, strawberries, cucumbers, red currant).
- Sour cream mask . Do not wash this mask off completely, just
remove gently with facial tissue, then apply a moisturizer. For oily
skin – use lemon juice before applying the mask.
- Natural parsley juice (or parsley infusion) mixed with equal
amounts of lemon juice, orange juice, and red currant juice under your
favorite cream will help you keep your freckles invisible.
Last but not least – increase your Vitamin C intake! It makes your
skin less sensitive to the sun. Food rich in vitamin C include citrus
fruits, apples, green onions, black and red currant, rosehip tea.
Please note that some types of skin discoloration are due to
internal disorders. Poor liver functioning, hormonal or metabolism
disorders, overactive thyroid can be underlying reasons for unsightly
cosmetic problems. If this is the case, start your treatment from the