Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector specializes in undoing sun damage that causes an uneven skin tone, age spots, skin stresses, age spots and the darkening that acne leaves behind. This hydroquinone-free formula can cater to every skin type (normal, sensitive, oily, etc.) and claims to post positive results within 4-6 weeks of usage. This product gained its popularity due to the absence of hydroquinone in its compound. Hydroquinone is a known carcinogenic and can make a user develop deadly diseases. It attacks the blood and liver particularly, hence the possibility of exposing yourself to the risk of cancer and severe liver damage.
How Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector work
The lightweight serum contains gentle exfoliants which breaks down the appearance of the dark spots that hyperpigmentation triggers. It evens out the skin tone and even lightens it up without the harsh effects of hydroquinone. A yeast blend with fermented mushroom extracts, glucosamine, Vitamin E and Vitamin C are the main ingredients that compose this product. The smart combination of the said ingredients brightens the skin, evens out skin complexion by spreading out the clustered melanin and prevents hypo-pigmentation as it gently exfoliates which boosts cell turn over, hence making the skin look more radiant.
Our Research on Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Suggests:
There is a good 80% of the users that are united, saying that this serum actually works. Based on various forums and review sites, a lot of users have experienced promising results after 4-6 weeks of usage of this product. They like the hydroquinone-free formula, as there are only a few skin lightening products nowadays that never use hydroquinone in their formulas.
- Hydroquinone-free. This means that it is safe to use in a regular basis for a long time.
- Gentle on sensitive skin types.
- Moisturizes without any greasy feeling.
- Works great on awful acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation.
- This product is really pricey.
- Results don’t show very quickly. It usually takes up to 3 weeks to see an initial improvement.
- The container has too little serum inside, not enough to use it for 4-6 weeks, hence the need to purchase another bottle to receive best results.
Despite the mildness of the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector, there is still a minority that complains about breakouts and itchiness. It is not advisable to combat this effect with a salicylic acid despite the fact that the serum already has an incorporated salicylic acid in it. The best thing to do before using any product, no matter how mild it claims to be is to go for a trial run by applying a small amount in a small spot in your skin. Observe the results within 24 hours for any irritation or blemishing.
There is no question that the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector really works. While it may be true that this product is really expensive for a tiny bottle of serum, a lot of people still keeps on coming back for more as it really poses great results after. If you are really determined to get rid of those dark spots that acne left behind, even your skin tone and get a glowing and healthy looking skin, the cash you will blow on this product will be worth it.
Fair & White Skin Care Line is comprehensive range of products that are specially designed to fade dark spots and promote skin lightening. From soaps to creams, a user can follow an extensive program that will allow their body to fight hyperpigmentation. Having a bad hyperpigmentation triggers the occurrence of dark spots through out the skin and this skin care program claims to free its user from this condition in approximately 1-2 months of constant usage, given that they will be using their complete products.
How Does Fair and White Products works
Hyperpigmentation is usually caused by genetics, sun exposure and even the rapid change of skin color due to pregnancy. Hampering the production of tyrosinase, the main active enzyme essential to produce melanin, melanin over production can be stopped. The presence of Hydroquinone in some of this skin care line’s products is responsible for doing this process while their main ingredient which is Diacetyl boldine is a potent anti-oxidant that enriches the skin and gives it an amazing glow while it evens out the skin tone.
Our Research on Fair & White Skin Care Line Suggests:
After jumping from one forum to another to check out user comments and testimonials about this skin care program, a good 70% is satisfied with the results that they have obtained after using it within 2-4 weeks. A lot of people experienced not an intense whitening most of the time, but a definitely even, glowing and spotless skin after using the products. There are different bottle colors that can help the user determine which is the best line to use for their needs. The pink bottled ones (So-White) are the most common as it is very mild although it is still not proven if they are hydroquinone free. Those who have experienced restoration of skin color used So-White.
- A lot of experts consider this skin care line as a “breakthrough” because of the presence of Diacetyl boldine which is a natural anti-oxidant that enriches the skin and evens out complexion which is caused by dyschromia or severe melanin production.
- This skin care program can restore original skin color in just a matter of months.
- A lot of choices to pick from to suit your skin type.
- Some products are very strong due to the presence of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone has been banned by the Food and Drug Administration since January 2001 for sale (Asia, Japan, Europe and Asia) and is only allowed at 2% concentration of products in the US while 4% concentration should be prescripted by a doctor. Hydroquinone is a known carcinogen and has been linked to a lot of deadly diseases such as leukemia, liver failure and such.
- Difficult to find.
- Can be very expensive.
Fair and White Products Side Effects:
Except for the pink bottled ones, other products and range can be very strong as they are especially designed to really whiten skin. Blemishing and itchiness can sometimes occur so it is strongly suggested that you test a small amount on a small patch of your skin first and watch how your skin will react within 24 hours.
Fair & White Products are advisable for those who are too afraid to try strong skin lightening products. They offer a wide variety of skin care programs which leaves users to choose and determine which is best suitable for their skin type. If you want a glowing and even skin tone, this is really worth the bucks.
Esoterica Fade Cream is a skin-lightening product that claims to lighten dark areas, remove freckles, sun spots, blemishes and the dark clusters that acne leave behind. This comes in three formulations: Daytime with Moisturizers, Daytime with Sunscreen and Nighttime with Moisturizers.
How Esoterica Fade Cream works
The cream’s main ingredient, Hydroquinone (2%) interferes with the over production of melanin which is responsible for hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation could be a result of sun exposure, genes and even the use of certain drugs such as oral contraceptives and many more. This non-greasy cream, if used daily and properly can diminish all unwanted skin discolorations in just 1-2 months as it claims.
Our Research on Esoterica Fade Cream Suggests:
Unbiased user testimonials and comments suggest that this cream worked effectively on them. However, there are few people who complains about skin irritation despite the fact that the cream claims that it is safe for sensitive areas. A lot of users still strongly suggest that you avoid application on a sensitive skin/area as you can’t be sure if you are susceptible to irritation. Regardless though, a lot of those who have tried the product are still satisfied and the result varied depending on the severity of the skin darkness.
- Has a very mild smell
- Clears up scars and blemishes effectively, aside from its skin lightening feature.
- This product has three formulations to choose from which allows the user to pick one that suits their needs and lifestyle best.
- The nighttime cream has a non-greasy effect.
- This product can be expensive.
- Hydroquinone is the main ingredient of this cream. Although this is dermatologist-recommended, a lot of experts still forbid its usage as much as possible for its main side effect is still undetermined but it has been linked to various Cancer-related cases, particularly in blood (leukemia). Aside from this, Hydroquinone is also being held responsible by some doctors for the development of liver failure in some people. These are just some of the reasons why it has been banned in some regions; although Hydroquinone incorporated products can still be bought in the US with only 2% concentration. 4% concentration requires a prescription.
- Results may not be THAT visible for really dark skinned people.
- You will not be able to see the results very quickly.
Esoterica Fade Cream Side Effects:
Not everything that works for one works for everyone. While there is a good majority of the people that claims that this product has worked wonders for them, some users still complain about breakouts and skin irritations. Swelling, burning, itchiness and redness is possible to occur, especially in hyper sensitive skin types. Go for a trial run and test the product by applying only a pea-sized amount in a small patch of the skin. Observe what you will feel and keep a watchful eye for any immediate negative reaction. Also, you have to know that you should discontinue usage of this product once the discoloration is fixed. Use it again if it comes back. And as a caution note, never apply this cream to a broken, inflamed or wounded skin as this can trigger a very serious irritation.
The number of satisfied users speaks for the effectiveness of Esoterica Fade Cream. Remember to conduct a research first, however before purchasing anything that you will randomly apply in your skin. This cream however is proven safe and effective and if you think this will suit your needs, then don’t think twice getting this product and see for yourself the positive results within 6 weeks.
Makari Skin Care Products are a top notch skin care line founded by Jack Aini, an American who later partnered with a chemist named Maurice Bertrand. Maurice is renowned in the world as a chemist. The product claims to make one’s skin visibly lighter and firmer as it revitalizes and bring the life of the skin back by restoring its original functions. It has the ability to make skin lively and luminous between 2-4 weeks, and turn any dark skin five shades lighter depending on the frequency, application and skin type may take up to 3 months to get visible results.
How Makari Skin Care products Works
Dark skinned people have been neglected long enough when it comes to the worldwide cosmetic talks and have received poor attention from big-named companies when it comes to beauty enhancement.
Makari brightens the overall complexion by hampering the hyper occurrence of melanin. The product is made from all natural ingredients such as plant extracts derived from Mulberry Leaves, Wheat Germ and Lemon leaves and caviar extracts, a key ingredient into successfully redirecting the melanin from one area to another to create an even skin tone.
Our Research Results
After conducting various researches online, jumping from forum to forum and reading user testimonials, it is indeed true that Makari lightens dark skin. Since there are a lot of skin types though, people basically see the results between 1- 2 months and that statistic highly depends upon usage, application and their specific skin characteristics.
- Works on all skin types.
- No presence of hydroquinone and other harmful chemicals – all products are made from 100% natural ingredients.
- Some products contain a combo of acne-fighting and whitening tandem.
- Renders permanent effects.
- No documented side effects yet.
- Removes harsh marks, blemishes, liver spots and stretch marks.
- Some products contain sunscreen.
- People allergic to sea products cannot use Makari because of the presence of caviar extracts in its products.
- Before a pregnant or nursing woman can utilize Makari products, they need to consult their physicians first.
- Can never be mixed with any other skin care products or there will be skin damaging results.
- Some people have experienced breakouts in their skin due to the high amount of fish protein present in the product.
- 30-day refund if the product is still in its original packaging and is unused ONLY.
While there are no documented side effects when using the products of Makari yet, it is important to be careful. Make sure that you apply a small amount of it in an inconspicuous part of your skin and observe the results first. An allergy to sea products might cause breakouts and an irritation such as this – a sign for you to stop using the product. Allow your skin to adjust to the effects of the product and gradually increase application if desired.
So, overall, do Makari Skin care products really work? As we all know, we all have different types of skin. What works for one doesn’t necessarily mean that it is going to work for you. Yes, it works but the question is: will it work for you?
Only one thing is for sure – if you are patient enough and your skin adjusts fairly with the product, this is worth the investment. Choosing to buy cheap ones might be really dangerous for you so trying your luck out with this world-renowned product shouldn’t be so much of a scare as it has earned its fair share of thumbs up from people all over the world.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear has gained its popularity in the world beauty market. Aside from its complete skin care system, it has become well known for its eye and facial creams that claim to get rid of fine lines, dark circles and spots, rough skin caused by the damaging UV rays of the sun, acne and other signs of aging.
How Obagi Nu-Derm Clear works
The presence of hydroquinone and tretinoin in its products are the ones responsible for this spotless and age-reducing effect. While hydroquinone helps in the process of making the skin tone even, tretinoin is the one that fights and ultimately eliminates acne, hence, a lot of people seeks this product for it’s acne-fighting capability as well.
Aside from the two main ingredients mentioned, it also contains aloe, glycerin, petrolatum and vitamins A and E which triggers the smooth, hydrated and moisturized effect upon and after application.
Our Research on Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Suggests:
Based on a concensus that was based on non-biased user ratings, testimonials and comments, a good number of people that have tried this product can attest to it’s effectiveness. The usual application of the cream which is daytime and nighttime is the one that usually triggers problems. A lot of them are better off putting the cream during the evening and before going to bed as the thickness of the cream, when blended with the make-up tends to be uncomfortable. Other than this, most of the reports are fairly positive.
- Most effective in freeing the user from photo-aging, fine lines and skin tone corrector.
- Using Obagi Nu-Derm Clear around the eye area makes it looks plumpy, gaining a healthy look.
- The effect lasts a long time, if not a lifetime.
- Good texture.
- Nice packaging which makes it easy to store in cabinets and drawers.
- One of its main ingredient, tretinoin can cause discomforts such as peeling, hypersensitivity to the sun and irritation to the application site.
- Hydroquinone, which is one of the products’ main ingredients, is a known carcinogenic. Aside from this, it can also make the user develop what doctors call ochronosis, the thickening and darkening of the skin due to hydroquinone application.
- These creams don’t go well with make-up due to its usually thick texture.
- Products are very pricey.
- Skin irritation is possible due to the presence of strong chemicals.
- No sunscreen at all.
- Money back guarantee is indefinite as it depends upon the retail store.
Some users have experienced itchiness, redness and extreme burning upon the application area. Severe peeling is also one of the known side effects due to the presence of tretinoin and hydroquinone combined. There are also reports of minor reddening of the eye when using eye creams. Like usual, try a small amount on an unnoticeable part of the skin and observe any allergic reaction.
Does Obagi Nu-Derm Clear really work? A lot of users have attested to the effectiveness of Obagi products, especially their eye creams and those that fight acne. If you are determined enough to blow some cash and get rid of those lines as soon as possible, this is the most recommended product for you. Cheap ones usually render more negative than positive results so it is best to pick carefully what you will apply on your skin as the damage that you can get takes time to neutralize, if not irreversible.